ASC’s social media channels are social media locations for community members to connect to and learn about ASC through information, pictures and video concerning our initiatives and programs. Our goal is to provide useful and interesting content about ASC and out residences, and foster an open and respectful dialogue relating to the specific topics covered in our posts and tweets and other multi-media.
ASC reserves all rights relating to our social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of our social media channels at any time. ASC does not represent that any information on ASC’s social media channels is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current. You read all content at your own risk. Do not rely on the information or advice in any of these postings.
ASC may, in its sole discretion, delete content which it determines is inappropriate, objectionable or inconsistent with the purpose of our social media channels; namely, dissemination and sharing of on-topic, appropriate content. To the extent applicable, ASC reserves the right to block and/or report any user that fails to follow these Terms. Examples of inappropriate, objectionable or off-topic messages include, but are not limited to, the following:
- False, defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda, directed at any individual, community, company, organization, or identifiable group, including any of ASC, its personnel, and residents in ASC facilities or their family members or acquaintances
- Posts which infringe privacy rights of any person, or which contain any personal information of any kind, including such the email address, phone number, social insurance number, or personal health information of any other person
- Threats or calls to violence of any kind
- Activity, messages or content that violates any law or regulation
- Attempts to target ASC or ASC’s followers on any social media channel (“ASC followers”) to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature, or recruit fans, followers, or group members
- Spam directed at ASC or any ASC followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content
- Content which is false or misleading
- Any potential or actual infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place
- Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and/or
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
Our social media channels are not the appropriate place to resolve issues, complaints or suggestions about individual experiences with ASC or our facilities. This does not mean we do not want to hear about such issues, but these types of concerns are best handled by trained representatives. If you’re interested in sharing comments or feedback outside the scope of these channels, you can send a message through the “Contact Us” tab on AllSeniorsCare.com
You should understand that content you submit to our social media channels is public and will not place ASC under any obligation to you. This means ASC is free to disclose and use the ideas contained in social media channel content on a non-confidential basis to anyone without any liability to you. You should also not use ASC’s social media channels to submit unsolicited ideas. Generally we don’t accept these, and if you submit any – for example by posting them – you need to understand that you don’t have ownership rights in such ideas, that we won’t compensate or reward you, and that we don’t waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us, developed by our employees, or obtained from other sources. You agree that by posting content on our social media channels, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit and display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. Further, by submitting content you represent and warrant to ASC that you are the sole owner of the content and that ASC’s use of the content will not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright rights; and that you will defend and hold ASC harmless from any and all claims arising therefrom. By submitting content you waive any right to inspect or approve of such uses and agree to hold harmless ASC and all others identified above from any and all claims you, your heirs, executors or assigns may at any time have against ASC on account of the granting of the license or arising out of ASC’s use of the content.
This page is intended for a global audience. All applicable Terms and Conditions of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and any other social media channel on which ASC maintains a presence or account apply, respectively.