We are proud to announce The All Seniors Care Scholarship.
All Seniors Care is proud of those dedicated individuals who want to give back to the community by volunteering to engage with seniors across Canada in one of our beautiful residences. The purpose is to provide financial assistance to our regular student volunteers who donate their time, talents and skills to the All Seniors Care Living Centres communities, while enrolled in school.
1. Must be a student in high school, college, or university
2. Volunteer at least 2 hours a week for a year (at least 1 dedicated program a week)
– 2 hours of Volunteer Work: Receive a $1000 scholarship to your university or college
– 4 hours of Volunteer Work: Receive a $2000 scholarship to your university or college
– 6 hours of Volunteer Work: Receive a $3000 scholarship to your university or college
1. Complete our Online Volunteer Form.
2. In the “Current Opportunities” section of the form, select an activity you will run weekly for a year.
3. Be sure to check-off that you are applying for the Scholarship.
4. After submitting the form, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org